Pediatric Dental Group offers Orthodontics through Pearl District Dentistry and they have 2 locations; 6th & Utica and South Tulsa.
1646 East 6th Street
Tulsa, OK 74120
South Tulsa Location:
7715 East 91st Street, Suite A
Tulsa, OK 74133
The American Association for Orthodontists recommends that every child have an orthodontic evaluation by the
age of 7.
By this age, most children have a mix of baby teeth and adult teeth, making it easier for the orthodontist to diagnose and correct tooth and jaw problems sooner and without surgery.
Early treatment allows your orthodontist to…
- Correct and guide the growth of your child’s jaw to help the permanent teeth come in straight
- Regulate the width of the upper and lower arches
- Create more space for crowded teeth
- Avoid the need for permanent tooth extractions later in life
- Correct thumb sucking and help improve minor speech problems
Please contact our practice to schedule an appointment for an orthodontic evaluation. Early treatment now will give your child a healthy, beautiful smile for the future.